Worthington is an exciting 18 hole regulation course located in Parkersburg, WV. It is the only course located within the Parkersburg city limits and is convenient to most dining and lodging.
From the longest tees it presents 6,106 yards of golf for a par of 71. The course was designed by A.P. Taylor and opened in the Summer of 1941.
The course rating is 68.0 with a slope rating of 108. Worthington is a daily fee golf course with a ‘Open To Public’ guest policy.
- Popular 18-hole public golf facility
- Served the area for nearly 75 years
- Located just two miles off I-77, exit 176
- Flat terrain, easy to walk
- Wide, tree lined fairways
- Paved concrete cart paths
- Fleet of 75 carts with roofs and windshields
- Close to hotels and restaurants
- Forward tees, slope 107 (4,967 yards)
- Middle tees, slope 103 (5,863 yards)
- Back tees, slope 108 (6,106 yards)
- Soft spikes permitted on golf shoes
Club Key and W.Va. VIP Card honored.
“Save your drive for the course, Golf Worthington!”Download Score Card